- If you need accessible versions of songs and presentations that will be on the screen, please let us know as soon as possible if you need these. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- There will be a quiet room for those who have difficulty with sensory processing and need time out to rest.
- There will be a hearing loop in the main venue and in every workshop room.
- There will be BSL interpreters in the main sessions and then where required. Please let us know if you need interpreters in your chosen stream. (email@example.com)
- Speech to text is available in the main sessions only.
- There will be stewards on hand to give support in finding venues.
- There will be plenty of space for those who use wheelchairs to sit with friends and colleagues.
- There are basic accessible toilet facilities at the venue, suitable for a standard power wheelchair. (No changing places facilities)
- There will be ‘spending’ facilities for assistance dogs.
If you need more access information, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org